[ Up ] [ Missile Works ] [ Ozark
The Ozark ARTS2
altimeter is a new recording altimeter with many advanced features previously
unavailable to rocketeers in an affordable package.
- 2 fully programmable pyro channels for
chute deployments, air start, staging, etc.
- can be configured to fire after any
detected flight event (launch, motor burnout, apogee, programmable altitude)
with an optional time delay after selected event
- Accelerometer as well as Barometric
operation (immune to mach effects)
- Recording sample frequency selectable:
200Hz, 100Hz, 50Hz, 20Hz, 10Hz
- 26 min (max) recording time, 10
- 82 sec recording time at 200
- Terminal port for connection to a
computer for data download
- Enough memory to store data for two
flights on board
- Two programmable flight profiles
stored on board (switch selectable at flight time)
- Field-reprogrammable firmware
- Beeps max altitude on landing
- GPS support via RS232 interface for
easy connection to any RS232 NMEA2.0 GPS
- 3.75"L x 1.4"W Fits in a
- Two mounting options: four .125"
mounting holes (#4 screw) or two #6 screws
- Use a single 9v battery (or any 9V-25V
DC power source)
ARTS 2 now offers the option to use a second power source to provide
extra power for the outputs.
Ozark has replaced the manufacture of the Arts with
In keeping with our ongoing effort to service our
clientele, Coast Rocketry will continue to post these download links for the
Ozark ARTS User Manual in Adobe PDF format
[ Home ]
[ Up ]
[ Up ] [ Missile Works ] [ Ozark ARTS ]
Send mail to Coast
Rocketry with questions or comments about this web site.